Do the Work You Love
Are you right for our team?
To learn more about what it’s like to work at Liatrio, check out our hiring tips, our interview process, our hiring process, our onboarding experience, and hiring success the Liatrio Way. If you want to be a part of a team that solves challenges around software delivery automation, deployment pipelines, and large-scale transformations, reach out!
- Competitive industry compensation
- Unlimited paid time off
- 401k with 5% immediate, vested matching
- 3 yearly conference and training opportunities
- Full company offsite each year
- Generous parental leave
- Liatrio Live Well — A $200 stipend for monthly wellness
- Comprehensive health care including PPO, HMO, and zero-cost HSA plan!